OU MA Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the verdict?

2 posters

Go down

What's the verdict? Empty What's the verdict?

Post by Admin Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi Claire and Emma - it's a bit of a fussy forum I think, but my feeling is that it probably works better than a group email as work can be sensibly categorised. It's free and really didn't take any time to set up so I'm easy either way. What do you think ?

Admin
Admin

https://maou.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What's the verdict? Empty Re: What's the verdict?

Post by Claire C Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi Mark,

Massive apologies for the late reply on this - I also meant to get back to you on your short story on Dr Jack, I've got a hand-annotated version at home which I'll use for your feedback. Thank you for setting up the forum, I agree that it's a better way of staying in touch than a group email. I was full of good intentions at the end of the A802 to post loads of drafts on here...the road to hell, eh? You've renewed my resolution, hopefully I'll be able to get my act together at the weekend.

Best wishes,

Claire

Claire C

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi Claire - my writing has dropped off a bit as well - no excuses either which makes it worse. I had posted the first chapter of my Novel re Dr Jack but took it down recently as I'm not absolutely sure of the privacy of this site. I'll explore the admin options around that if we do get some activity. Look forward to your postings - cheers

Admin
Admin

https://maou.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum